Mount Futatsuya('Two-Arrow Mountain') is a sacred site that's 709.7 meters above sea level. Mount Futatsuya consists of two steep summits:Mount Nantai and Mount Nyotai.These two mountains resemble the tips of arrows which is why they are called Mount Futatsuya. Its 30-meter vertical rock face is used as a place to practice rock climbing, and from the summit you can look out over the entire town and Pacific Ocean. Many climbers visit to see the akayashio flowers in spring in the autumn leaves in fall.
- Zip code
- Kamiogawa, Ogawa-machi, Iwaki
- 0246-22-7480 (Tourism Projects Division)
- Available(including large vehicles)
- By car: About 20 minutes from the Joban Expressway Iwaki Chuo Interchange.
By public transportation: Get off at JR Ogawago Station on the JR Ban'etsu East Line and take a taxi for about 10 minutes.
- Height is 709.7 above sea level